UPSC Geo Scientist Online Form 2022
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is Looking for an Online Application to Fill the Vacancy of Combined Geo-Scientist CGSE Recruitment 2022. Those Candidates were Waiting for this Post. Can Read and Apply to this Post Before Last Date (11/10/2022). Online Application Start from 11/09/2022 Interested Candidates must Read the Official Notification Link Given Below the Post.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Combined Geo-Scientist Recruitment 2022
- Application Start Date: 21 September 2022
- Registration Last Date: 11 October 2022
- Payment Last Date: 11 October 2022
- Pre Exam Date: 19 February 2023
- Admit Card Available: December 2022
- Mains Exam Date: 24-25 June 2022
- General, OBC Candidates: Rs. 200/-
- SC, ST, PH Candidates: Rs. 00/-
- All Female Category Candidates: Rs. 00/-
Payment Mode For Application Fees
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, E Challan Fee Mode
Geologist Group A
- Passed/ Appearing Master Degree Geological Science or Geology or Applied Geology or Geo Exploration or Mineral Exploration or Engineering Geology or Marine Geology or Earth Science or Any Other Equivalent Degree
Geophysicist Group A
- Passed/ Appearing Master Degree in Science in Following Stream Physics/ Applied Physics/ Geophysics/ Marine Geophysics or Any Other Equivalent Degree
Chemist Group A
- Master Degree in Science M.Sc Chemistry/ Applied Chemistry/ Analytical Chemistry Passed/ Appearing in Any Recognized University in India.
Scientist B (Hydrogeology, Chemical Geophysics)
- Passed/ Appearing (Final Year) Master degree in Geology or Applied Geology or Marine Geology or Any Equivalent Degree in Any Recognized University in India.
Interested Candidate must read full Notification before Apply only