State Bank of India (SBI) is Looking for an Online Application to Fill the Vacancy of ApprenticeUP Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2021. Those Candidates were Waiting for this Post. Can Read and Apply to this Post Before Last Date (26/07/2021). Online Application Start from 06/07/2021 Interested Candidates must Read the Official Notification Link Given Below the Post.
State Bank of India (SBI)
Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Application Start Date : 06 July 2021
- Registration Last Date : 26 July 2021
- Payment Last Date : 26 July 2021
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card Release Date : Notified Soon
- General, OBC : रु 300/-
- SC, ST Candidates : रु 00/-
- PH Candidates : रु 00/-
- Minimum Age : 20 Years
- Maximum Age : 28 Years
- Age Limit as on 31/10/2020
- Read the full Notification for Age Relaxation. Link Given Below
Payment Mode For Application Fees
- Candidates can Pay the Exam Fees Through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode.
- Candidate have Bachelor Degree in Any Stream from Recognized University in India
- Read Full Notification for more information.
- State Bank of India SBI Recruitment 2021
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from 06/07/2021 to 26/07/2021
- Read the Full Notification for More Details about SBI Apprentice Recruitment
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof, and Other Documents
- Check Your Full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked
- Take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for Further Process.
Interested Candidate must read full Notification before Apply only
Disclaimer : Rojgarujala.com is not connected with any Government Organization. We Collect information online and offline. Details and Links available on www.rojgarujala.com is only for Immediate Information to the Examinees an does not to be a constitute Legal Document. While all Effort have been made to make the information readily available on rojgarujala.com as Authentic as possible. www.rojgarujala.com is not responsible for any loss to any person or anything. Here can be Error or Inaccuracy of the information Published on the website.