Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is Looking for an Online Application to Fill the Vacancy of Officer Grade Recruitment 2021. Those Candidates were Waiting for this Post. Can Read and Apply to this Post Before Last Date (15/02/2021). Online Application Start from the 28/01/2021 Interested Candidates must Read the Official Notification Link Given Below the Post.
Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
Grade B Officer Recruitment 2021
- Application Start Date : 28 January 2021
- Registration Last Date : 15 February 2021
- Payment Last Date : 15 February 2021
- Pape I Exam Date : 06 March 2021
- Admit Card Release Date : 26 February 2021
- Result Release Date : 13 March 2021
- Phase II Admit Card Release Date : 20 March 2021
- General, OBC : रु 850/-
- SC, ST Candidates : रु 100/-
- Minimum Age : 21 Years
- Maximum Age : 30 Years
- Age Limit as on : 01/01/2021
- Read the full Notification for Age Relaxation. Link Given Below
Payment Mode For Application Fees
- Candidate can Pay the Exam Fees through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, E Wallet Fee Mode Only.
- Reserve Bank of India Officer Grade B Recruitment 2021
- All Interested Candidates Can Apply Online from 28/01/2021 to 15/02/2021
- Read the Notification for More Details about RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Documents
- Check your Full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees Are Asked
- Take a Print out of Submit Final Form for Further Process.
- Important Notice SC and ST Candidates Only 50% Marks
Interested Candidate must read full Notification before Apply only
Disclaimer : Rojgarujala.com is not connected with any Government Organization. We Collect information online and offline. Details and Links available on www.rojgarujala.com is only for Immediate Information to the Examinees an does not to be a constitute Legal Document. While all Effort have been made to make the information readily available on rojgarujala.com as Authentic as possible. www.rojgarujala.com is not responsible for any loss to any person or anything. Here can be Error or Inaccuracy of the information Published on the website.