Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is Looking for an Online Application to Fill the Vacancy of Office Attendant Recruitment 2021. Those Candidates were Waiting for this Post. Can Read and Apply to this Post Before Last Date (15/03/2021). Online Application Start from 24/02/2021 Interested Candidates must Read the Official Notification Link Given Below the Post.
Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
Office Attendant Recruitment 2021
- Application Start Date : 24 February 2021
- Registration Last Date : 15 March 2021
- Payment Last Date : 15 March 2021
- Exam Date : 09-10 April 2021
- Admit Card Release Date : April 2021
- General, OBC, EWS : रु 450/-
- SC, ST Candidates : रु 50/
- PH Candidates : रु 50/–
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 25 Years
- Age Limit as on : 01/02/2021
- Read the full Notification for Age Relaxation. Link Given Below
Payment Mode For Application Fees
- Candidates can Pay the Exam Fees through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, E Challan Fee Mode Only.
- Candidates Passed Class 10th (High School) Exam from Recognized Board in India
- Read the Notification for More Details
- Reserve Bank RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from 24/02/2021 to 15/03/2021
- Read the Notification for More Details about RBI Office Attendant Recruitment
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof, and Other Documents
- Check Your Full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked
- Take a Print Out of Submit Application Form for Further Process.
Interested Candidate must read full Notification before Apply only
Disclaimer : Rojgarujala.com is not connected with any Government Organization. We Collect information online and offline. Details and Links available on www.rojgarujala.com is only for Immediate Information to the Examinees an does not to be a constitute Legal Document. While all Effort have been made to make the information readily available on rojgarujala.com as Authentic as possible. www.rojgarujala.com is not responsible for any loss to any person or anything. Here can be Error or Inaccuracy of the information Published on the website.