National Testing Agency (NTA) is Looking for an Online Application to Fill the Application form for the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test GPAT Admission 2023. Those Candidates Who are Interested in this Admission and Have All the Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
National Testing Agency (NTA)
Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test GPAT Admission 2023
- Application Start Date: 13 February 2023
- Registration Last Date: 06 March 2023
- Payment Last Date: 06 March 2023
- Correction Date: 07-09 March 2023
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available: Notified Soon
- General, OBC Candidates: Rs. 2200/-
- SC, ST, PH Candidates: Rs. 1100/-
- All Female Category Candidates: Rs. 1100/-
- No Age Limit for GPAT Admission 2023.
Payment Mode For Application Fees
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, E Challan, E-Wallet, or Cash Card Fee Mode.
- Passed/ Appearing Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy
- Note: B.Tech Pharmaceutical and Fine Chemical Technology Candidates are Not Eligible
- Read the Notification for More Details.
Exam Center Districts
- Uttar Pradesh: Agra, Prayagraj, Bareilly, Gorakhpur, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, and Varanasi
- Rajasthan: Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota & Udaipur
- Madhya Pradesh: Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, and Sagar
- Bihar: Gaya, Muzaffarpur, Patna, and Begusarai
- Delhi: Delhi/ NCR
- Other States: Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Chhattisgarh, Chandigarh, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Odisha, Punjab, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Tripura, West Bengal.
- Read the Notification for District Wise Exam Center Details
Interested Candidate must read the full Notification before Applying only
Disclaimer : Rojgarujala.com is not connected with any Government Organization. We Collect information online and offline. Details and Links available on www.rojgarujala.com is only for Immediate Information to the Examinees an does not to be a constitute Legal Document. While all Effort have been made to make the information readily available on rojgarujala.com as Authentic as possible. www.rojgarujala.com is not responsible for any loss to any person or anything. Here can be Error or Inaccuracy of the information Published on the website.