National Entrance Screening Test (NEST) is Looking for an Online Application to Fill for the Integrated M.Sc Program NEST Admission 2021. Those Candidates were Waiting for this Post. Can Read and Apply to this Post Before Last Date (30/04/2021). Online Application Start from the 24/02/2021 Interested Candidates must Read the Official Notification Link Given Below the Post.
National Entrance Screening Test (NEST)
Integrated M.Sc NEST Admission 2021
- Application Start Date : 24 February 2021
- Registration Last Date : 30 April 2021
- Payment Last Date : 30 April 2021
- Tier Exam Date : 14 June 2021
- Admit Card Release Date : 20 May 2021
- General, OBC : रु 1200/-
- SC, ST Candidates : रु 600/-
- PH Candidates : रु 200/-
- Candidates Born After : 01/08/2001
- Read the full Notification for Age Relaxation. Link Given Below
Payment Mode For Application Fees
- Candidate can Pay the Exam Fees through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode Only.
- Candidate Passed/ Appearing Class 12th Exam with PCM/ PCB Group with 60% Marks
- Read Full Notification for more information.
- NEST Integrated 05 Years Program Admission 2021
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from 24/02/2021 to 30/04/2021
- Read the Notification for More Details about NEST Admission 2021
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof, and Other Documents
- Check Your Full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked
- Take a Print out of Submit Final Form for Further Process.
Interested Candidate must read full Notification before Apply only
Disclaimer : Rojgarujala.com is not connected with any Government Organization. We Collect information online and offline. Details and Links available on www.rojgarujala.com is only for Immediate Information to the Examinees an does not to be a constitute Legal Document. While all Effort have been made to make the information readily available on rojgarujala.com as Authentic as possible. www.rojgarujala.com is not responsible for any loss to any person or anything. Here can be Error or Inaccuracy of the information Published on the website.