Join Indian Navy (Nausena Bharti) is Looking for an Online Application to Fill the Vacancy of MR Musician Recruitment 2021. Those Candidates were Waiting for this Post. Can Read and Apply to this Post Before Last Date (06/08/2021). Online Application Start from 02/08/2021 Interested Candidates must Read the Official Notification Link Given Below the Post.
Join Indian Navy (Nausena Bharti)
Sailor Entry Matric Musician MR October Recruitment 2021
- Application Start Date : 02 August2021
- Registration Last Date : 06 August 2021
- Payment Last Date : 06 August 2021
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card Release Date : Notified Soon
- General, OBC: Rs. 60/-+ GST
- SC, ST Candidates : Rs. 60/-+GST
- Age Between : 01/10/1996 to 30/09/2004
- Read the full Notification for Age Relaxation. Link Given Below
Payment Mode For Application Fees
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode.
- Candidate Passed Class 10th (High School) Exam from Recognized Board in India
- Read Full Notification for more information.
- Indian Navy MR Musician 02/2021 Batch Recruitment 2021
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from 02/08/2021 to 06/08/2021
- Read the Full Notification for More Details about Indian Navy MR Musician Recruitment
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof, and Other Documents
- Check Your Full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked
- Take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for Further Process.
Interested Candidate must read full Notification before Apply only
Disclaimer : Rojgarujala.com is not connected with any Government Organization. We Collect information online and offline. Details and Links available on www.rojgarujala.com is only for Immediate Information to the Examinees an does not to be a constitute Legal Document. While all Effort have been made to make the information readily available on rojgarujala.com as Authentic as possible. www.rojgarujala.com is not responsible for any loss to any person or anything. Here can be Error or Inaccuracy of the information Published on the website.