Join Indian Navy (Nausena Bharti) is Looking for an Online Application to Fill the Vacancy of 10+2 B.Tech Entry July 2022 Batch Scheme Recruitment 2022. Those Candidates were Waiting for this Post. Can Read and Apply to this Post Before Last Date (08/02/2022). Online Application Start from 27/01/2022 Interested Candidates must Read the Official Notification Link Given Below the Post.
Join Indian Navy (Nausena Bharti)
Nausena Bharti 10+2 B.Tech Entry July 2022
- Application Start Date: 27 January 2022
- Registration Last Date: 08 February 2022
- Send Application: No Need to Send Application
- Merit List Announced: Notified Soon
- General, OBC Candidates: Rs. 00/-
- SC, ST Candidates: Rs. 00/-
- Born Between: 02/01/2003 to 01/07/2005
- Note: Only Valid JEEMAIN 2020 Score Card Candidates are Eligible for this Vacancy
- Note: Only Unmarried Male Candidates are Eligible for this Vacancy
- Read the full Notification for Age Relaxation. Link Given Below
Payment Mode For Application Fees
- No Application Fee.
- Candidates must be Enrolled and Appeared JEEMAIN 2021 Examination.
- Candidates Passed 10+2 Exam with 70% Marks in PCM Subjects and 50% Marks in English in Class 10th or 12th Level.
- Height : 157 cm.
- Read the Notification for More Details
- Join Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry July 2022 Recruitment 2022
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from 27/01/2022 to 08/02/2022
- Read the Full Notification for More Details about Indian Navy B. Tech Entry Recruitment
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof, and Other Documents
- Check Your Full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form
- Pay Application Fee After Complete Your Application Form. If Fees are Asked
- Take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for Further Process.
Interested Candidate must read full Notification before Apply only
Disclaimer : Rojgarujala.com is not connected with any Government Organization. We Collect information online and offline. Details and Links available on www.rojgarujala.com is only for Immediate Information to the Examinees an does not to be a constitute Legal Document. While all Effort have been made to make the information readily available on rojgarujala.com as Authentic as possible. www.rojgarujala.com is not responsible for any loss to any person or anything. Here can be Error or Inaccuracy of the information Published on the website.