General Insurance Corporation Of India (GIC) is Looking for an Online Application to Fill the Vacancy of FCA, General, Legal and Other Various Post Recruitment 2021. Those Candidates were Waiting for this Post. Can Read and Apply to this Post Before Last Date (29/03/2021). Online Application Start from 11/03/2021 Interested Candidates must Read the Official Notification Link Given Below the Post.
General Insurance Corporation of India (GIC)
Scale I Various Post Recruitment 2021
- Application Start Date : 11 March 2021
- Registration Last Date : 29 March 2021
- Payment Last Date : 29 March 2021
- Exam Date : 09 May 2021
- Admit Card Release Date : May 2021
- General, OBC : रु 850/-
- SC, ST Candidates : रु 00/-
- PH Candidates : रु 00/-
- Minimum Age : 21 Years
- Maximum Age : 30 Years
- Age Limit as on : 01/02/2021
- Read the full Notification for Age Relaxation. Link Given Below
Payment Mode For Application Fees
- Candidates can Pay the Exam Fees through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, E Wallet, Cash Card, UPI Fee Mode Only.
- Candidate have Bachelor Degree in Journalism/ Mass Communication
- Read Full Notification for more information.
- GIS Scale I Various Post Recruitment 2021
- All Interested Candidates Can Apply Online From 11/03/2021 to 29/03/2021
- Read the Notification for more Details about GIC Various Post Recruitment
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Documents.
- Check Your Full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fess are Asked
- Take a Print Out of Submit Final Form For Further Process.
- For SC, ST Candidates Only 55% Marks
Interested Candidate must read full Notification before Apply only
Disclaimer : Rojgarujala.com is not connected with any Government Organization. We Collect information online and offline. Details and Links available on www.rojgarujala.com is only for Immediate Information to the Examinees an does not to be a constitute Legal Document. While all Effort have been made to make the information readily available on rojgarujala.com as Authentic as possible. www.rojgarujala.com is not responsible for any loss to any person or anything. Here can be Error or Inaccuracy of the information Published on the website.