Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) is Looking for an Online Application to Fill the Vacancy of UDC, MTS, Stenographer Recruitment 2021. Those Candidates were Waiting for this Post. Can Read and Apply to this Post Before Last Date (15/02/2022). Online Application Start from 15/01/2022 Interested Candidates must Read the Official Notification Link Given Below the Post.
Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)
UDC, MTS, Stenographer Recruitment 2021
- Application Start Date : 15 January 2022
- Registration Last Date : 15 February 2022
- Payment Last Date : 15 February 2022
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
- General, OBC Candidates : Rs. 500/-
- SC, ST Candidates : Rs. 250/-
- Female Candidates : Rs. 250/-
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 25 Years (For MTS)
- Maximum Age : 27 Years (For UDC, Stenographer)
- Age Limit as on 15/02/2022
- Read the full Notification for Age Relaxation. Link Given Below
Payment Mode For Application Fees
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode.
- UDC: Candidates have Bachelor Degree in Any Stream
- MTS: Passed Class 10th (High School) Exam
- Stenographer: Passed Class 12th (Intermediate) Exam
- Dictation: 10 Min : 80 WPM Transcription only on Computer
- English: 50 Min and Hindi: 65 Min
- Read the Notification for More Details
- ESIC Stenographer, UDC, MTS Recruitment 2021
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from 15/01/2022 to 15/02/2022
- Read the Full Notification for More Details about ESIC UDC, MTS, Stenographer Recruitment
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof, and Other Documents
- Check Your Full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form
- Pay Application Fee After Complete Your Application Form. If Fees are Asked
- Take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for Further Process.
Interested Candidate must read full Notification before Apply only
Disclaimer : Rojgarujala.com is not connected with any Government Organization. We Collect information online and offline. Details and Links available on www.rojgarujala.com is only for Immediate Information to the Examinees an does not to be a constitute Legal Document. While all Effort have been made to make the information readily available on rojgarujala.com as Authentic as possible. www.rojgarujala.com is not responsible for any loss to any person or anything. Here can be Error or Inaccuracy of the information Published on the website.