Ministry of Labour & Employment (e-Shram Portal) is Looking for an Online Application to Fill the Application form for E-Shram Card (UAN Card) 2021-22. Those Candidates Who are Interested in this Scheme and have All Eligibility Criteria Can Read Full Notification Before Apply Online.
Ministry of Labour & Employment (E-Shram Portal)
E-Shram Registration UAN Card 2022
- Application Start Date : October 2021
- Registration Last Date : Notified Soon
- General, OBC Candidates : Rs. 00/-
- SC, ST Candidates : Rs. 00/-
- PH Candidates : Rs. 00/-
- Minimum Age: 16 Years
- Maximum Age : 59 Years
- Read the full Notification for Age Relaxation. Link Given Below
Payment Mode For Application Fees
- No Application Fee for Any Category Candidates Only Fill and Submit Application Form.
- Candidates have is Associated with Some Job/ Service can Register for it.
- Candidates who are members of EPFO/ESIC/ Income Tax Payer are not Eligible for it
- Indian Citizens Only Eligible for this Vacancy.
- Read the Notification for More Details
Documents Required for E-Shram Card (UAN Card)
- UIDAI Aadhar Card Number
- Mobile No. for OTP
- Nominee Details
- Bank Account Details
Interested Candidate must read full Notification before Apply only
Disclaimer : Rojgarujala.com is not connected with any Government Organization. We Collect information online and offline. Details and Links available on www.rojgarujala.com is only for Immediate Information to the Examinees an does not to be a constitute Legal Document. While all Effort have been made to make the information readily available on rojgarujala.com as Authentic as possible. www.rojgarujala.com is not responsible for any loss to any person or anything. Here can be Error or Inaccuracy of the information Published on the website.