Covid 19 Online Registration for Vaccination 2021
Author : Admin || Last Updated : Sunday, 24-10-2021 || 9:00 AM
Government of India has Launched the Online Registration Portal of Vaccination to Avoid the Corona Epidemic. Those Candidates having All Eligibility Criteria for this Phase Can Register Online After Reading the Notifications.
Citizen Registration and Appointment for Vaccination
Covid 19 (Corona Virus) Online Registration for Vaccine 2021
- Application Start Date : 01 March 2021
- Registration Last Date : NA
- Govt. Hospital : Rs. 00/-
- Private Hospital : Rs. 250/-
Payment Mode For Application Fees
- Payment Through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode.
- Indian Citizen who are Above 18 Years of Age Can Register for the Vaccine of Corona Epidemic
- After Applying for Vaccine, you will have to Stay the Same for 30 Minutes for Monitoring
- You Can get the Certificate of Vaccine on Digilocker, Arogya Setu App and Co-win Portal, You Can Also Download It.
- Only 04 Person Can Apply Onle one Phone Number
- You Will have to Provide Your Photo, ID Proof Type and Number, Name and Date of Birth After it OTP Will came on your Mobile No. for Registration.
- After it You Will to make Schedule Appointment, in which you have to Choose Your Nearest District, Block and then Book it.
- On that Date and Time of Appointment you will have to go to the Corona epidemic and get Vaccine
- Read the Notification for More Details.
Interested Candidate must read full Notification before Apply only
Download Official Website