Army Recruitment (Join India Army) Looking for an Online Application to Fill the Vacancy of Religious Teacher RT Dharam Guru and Havildar Surveyor Automated Cartographer Recruitment 2023. Those Candidates were Waiting for this Post. You can Read and Apply to this Post Before the Last Date (20/03/2023). Online Application Start from 16/02/2023 Interested Candidates must Read the Official Notification Link Below the Post.
Join Indian Army Junior Commissioned Officer JCO
Religious Teacher RT & Havildar Recruitment 2023
- Application Start Date: 16 February 2023
- Registration Last Date: 20 March 2023
- Payment Last Date: 20 March 2023
- Exam Date: 17 April to 04 May 2023
- Admit Card Available: Notified Soon
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- SC, ST Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- PH Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- Religious Teacher RT JCO: 25-34 Years
- HAV SCO: 20-25 Years
- Read the full Notification for Age Relaxation. Link Given Below
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Credit Card, Debit Card, or Net Banking Fee Mode.
- Pandit/ Pandit Gorkha (Hindu Candidate): Shastri/ Acharya in Sanskrit with Karam Kand as the Main/ Core Subject Or 1 Year Diploma in Karam Kand.
- Granthi (Sikh Candidate): Bachelor’s Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India/ Individual should have ‘Gyani’ in Punjabi.
- Padre (Christian Candidate): Bachelor’s Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India/ Individual should have been ordained priesthood by the appropriate ecclesiastical authority and is on the approved list of the local Bishop.
- Maulvi (Shia) (Muslim Candidate): Bachelor’s Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India. An individual should have Alim in Arabic or Adeeb-e-Mahir/ Urdu Mahir in Urdu.
- RT Budhist (Budhist Candidate): Bachelor’s Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India. Who have been ordained Monk/Buddhist Priest, by the Appropriate Authority. The term Appropriate Authority will mean Head Priest of the Monastery where the person has been initiated into priesthood. The head priest should be in possession of Geshe (Ph.D.) of Khanpa or Lopon or Rabjam with a proper certificate from the Monastery
- BA/ B.Sc with Mathematics and Class 12th with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as Main Subject with a Minimum 50% Each Mark Or BE/ B.Tech Degree in Civil/ Electronic/ Electrical/ Instrumentation/ Mechanical/ Computer Technology/ Computer Science and 10+2 with PCM as Main Subject with 50% Marks in Each Subject
Interested Candidate must read the full Notification before applying only
Disclaimer : Rojgarujala.com is not connected with any Government Organization. We Collect information online and offline. Details and Links available on www.rojgarujala.com is only for Immediate Information to the Examinees an does not to be a constitute Legal Document. While all Effort have been made to make the information readily available on rojgarujala.com as Authentic as possible. www.rojgarujala.com is not responsible for any loss to any person or anything. Here can be Error or Inaccuracy of the information Published on the website.